Monday, December 24, 2012

Blogging Interest Plunging A Bit

My interest, time and energy were almost taken by my sports activities these past few days. I could seldom update my blogs, cannot do much of a blog hopping and have not even tried to do the EC dropping and adgitizing things yet.

I hope I can program my bodily activities from which I can instantly shift from one tasks to another without sacrificing any of them.

Obviously, there has been a sudden boost of hobbies in me in which I have grabbed almost anything which came up to me. Not that I am regretful about it but I just wish I could have more strength to carry them all out.

But I am still trying to cope up on things. I am trying to be at least linked to some Memes and also trying to get back to those who dropped by at and followed my page.

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails