Saturday, March 5, 2011

Consistent First Honors

Medicate

Welcome to Saturday: 9. What we've committed to our readers is that we will post 9 questions every Saturday. Sometimes the post will have a theme, and at other times the questions will be totally unrelated. Those weeks we do "random questions," so-to-speak. We encourage you to visit other participants posts and leave a comment. Because we don't have any rules, it is your choice. We hate rules. We love memes, however, and here is today's meme!

Saturday 9: Medicate
1. Do you take a lot of medication? - No, none at all.

2. Name one of your flaws and tell us about it. - I'm the perfectionist type.

3. Have you ever won first place? If yes, tell us about your victory! - Yes I was once a champion in Filipino and English subject Quiz bee. I have got the consistent first honors award from first grade in elementary up to my senior years in high school.

4. Who is the last person to make you smile? What was happening? - my boss, he visited me just a bit ago.

5. Describe a time when you should have tried harder. - During our recent sportsfest in the office, I shuld have tried harder o our badminton games.

6. What are you best at? - I am best in socializing with people.

7. If someone was going to make a movie or TV show about your life, who would play you and why? - I can't think of any.

8. Name 3 things that you think are strange. - No idea this time.

9. What is one lesson you have learned in the past 12 months? That I should not just trust some people in workplace, they could bring you down at times.

This is my share for this week's Saturday 9. Have fun everyone!

2 comments:

I am Harriet said...

Love it- "Have fun everyone" :)

Have a great Saturday!
http://harrietandfriends.com/2011/03/name-one-of-your-flaws-and-tell-us-about-it/

MissusDilis said...

Hi Anne - sorry if I'm late.
I agree with your #9 answers. Officemates are the least trustworthy people, can bring you down any minute they see an opportunity.

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails