Saturday, March 19, 2011

Saturday 9: You Were Meant for Me

1. Have you ever felt that you were “made” for someone or some purpose?


Yes, in every relationship I always thought I was destined to be with my bf but none of them came true so far. This time I am praying that this time is for real, that I was finally made for him.

2. What do you do when you have a problem that you can't do anything about it?

I just pray because only in Him I can find refuge and comfort.
3. If marijuana were to be legalized, do you think it should be taxed?

Yes.

4. What is one thing you should never do on a first date?

To immediately have sex with the guy.

5. If someone (at gunpoint) forced you to receive a portrait tattoo of someone, who would it be?

I couldn't think of any.

6. Is tomorrow going to be a good day?

Hopefully, as I want to start the week right.

7. Anything fabulous happen to you last night?

Not so fabulous, we just had a simple ordinary dinner at home.

8. For a few years in a row, you receive a nice tax refund: do you make an adjustment with your payroll deduction so they’ll take less, or do you leave it that way so that you can continue to receive the big check every spring?

I could let it that way. It could be another form of savings.
9. When was the last time you had butterflies in your stomach?

Last Friday night.

1 comment:

Sam Finds said...

Yes, everything should be taxed right? =)

Dropping by from Saturday 9. Here's my entry

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails