Saturday, June 12, 2010

My iPhone got no service... =(

Last night when I plugged my iPhone in my desktop at home for iTunes a dialogue box popped up with a message saying that a latest version of iPhone application is already available. Without knowing the benefits and consequences I immediately upgraded the software.

Lately when I realized that some of my installed apps were lost and when I read further about it I've learned that the apps do not yet support the software's latest version. Sigh... Now my favorite Ferrari theme is already gone. I miss the acceleration sound everytime I lock my iPhone.

Worst of all, it is now showing no service for any network sim. I already had it restarted, removed and returned the sim card, replaced it with another but it didn't work. Now I need help on this. I don't know what to do with it. I want the old version instead coz I didn't see any changes with the new one. =(

I need the signal for its basic purpose - texting & calling. I can only use this now as I have wifi connection. Without the Internet, this will only become useful as an Ipod and for playing the games downloaded. F1 friends...

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails