Tuesday, June 15, 2010

A Gift for Everybody

I am supposed to share this last Sunday (June 13, 2010) night only if I did not spend so much time updating my iPhone and accidentally getting it locked. Haizz!

But this one is really a rewarding stuff for me and my family. This was the important thing I shopped last Friday Night "Ga-la" as I've mentioned in my other site - http://jaz4atot.blogspot.com. It was actually a refrigerator - an 8cu.ft, 2door Condura. I have been dreaming of this for quite some time and it was actually a product of some sort of practical thinking.



We decided to buy a ref instead of a party for Macoi's 2nd birthday. So it is as if an alternative gift for Coi, a Mother's day gift for me and a Father's day gift for dadi - one for all, since we really did share on buying this. Also, we're not the only ones who will enjoy the convenience of having this but the rest of my family at home. It can even be a source of income - Ice for sale, so as to at least recover from electric bill. Wahehe!

For whatsoever, it is indeed a dream come true. Nevertheless, we still have plans for Coi-coi's birthday though it may never be as big as what we have initially planned. TGBTG.

1 comment:

niko said...

congrats bru!!!

kambal ang ref nten ha! hihihih

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails