Wednesday, July 28, 2010

639 Friends on FB

I can no longer recall the very moment I have signed-up for Facebook. All I can remember is that during that time I am still busy ad enjoying Friendster. If I am not mistaken that was more or less two (2)  years ago.

Today I just noticed that I have already reached six hundred and thirty nine (639) friends. I know majority of them. Ninety-eight percent (98%) at my personal estimation, the rest are just brought about by some connections. I am just so glad seeing some of my long lost friends in FB. Sometimes I also got surprised by their personal updates and by their attractive status messages as if inviting you to place your comments.


For my entire membership there's just one thing I never did avail on FB. I did not play a game or subscribe to some of its applications like Farmville, Farmtown, etc. I knew nothing about them and did not have much interest on them.

As of now, I am just enjoying to join comment exchanges, uploading photos, posting personal updates and making use of the messaging and chatting features at times.

At least  FB is of a big help in constantly connecting and keeping in touch with your family, friends or loved ones.


No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails