Sunday, July 25, 2010

Push Button to Eject Someone

I  am writing this post not because  I have this mechanical stuff or even seen something like this. It is just because this is what I am wishing to have.

I wish I have this thing to press when I want someone to get out of my sight. This past few days I have been feeling irritated and so much annoyed on how people react at me. I know I ain't perfect but I am sure that not all the things I am doing are wrong. I am really mad at those narrow-minded people. If only I can put them inside my pocket so they can be with me all the time to see the things I am doing, I would probably do it. I hate to be treated like I am ignorant of things. I am just keeping myself quiet and trying to maintain my composure. But if they'll continue with their behavior, they wouldn't know where they can pick themselves up.

photo from the internet

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails