Monday, July 12, 2010

F1 Please!!! - Internet Connection


I am really wondering what’s happening to my internet connection nowadays. I used to have a quick click and display feature but now it’s taking me some time before I could load a page. Previously, I can open multiple tabs at the same time while this time even a single tab in a window takes minutes before it could be fully done.
Even my administrator account is not working. I cannot access Registry, I cannot activate Ctrl + Alt + Del function and all; and every time I attempt to do these things a dialogue box would pop up saying that my account has been disabled by my administrator.  
 I don’t understand why these things happen. Were these instances brought about by the propagation of virus? I am really disappointed about it. I don’t know what to do with it anymore. 
Shall I seek professional IT help on this? Is there any other possible way to resolve this by my own? It isn’t healthy anymore. Why now? Now that I have established my desire to write and work on-line, now that I have greater chances to win more friends and even earn while I enjoy visiting sites. I really need something or somebody to help me on this. F1 please!!! L

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails