Thursday, August 5, 2010

Another Indication of a Blog Addict

Can you see the addiction in me?

Imagine myself staying up late till this time just as to catch up for today's meme at GT.

See how I updated all of my sites with articles written through my iPhone's Notes feature, copying the words from there and pasting them all at the body of an email then sending them to my blogsites email addresses for immediate posting even without pictures. Maybe I would just need to apologize for some grammatical errors and paragraph indention and sentence spacing.

If there's a will there's a way. Glad I have an iPhone to support this addiction. But I still wish that my crappy ic would be fixed soon.

This isn't easy though nobody told ne to do it.

Perhaps it's time for me to sleep now. I still have few hours left to enjoy a day of unlimited surfing through this mobile gadget.

Good Mornight!

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails