This is my first time joining
Saturday 9: Welcome Back
1. Where were you the last time that someone welcomed you back?
- I was in a badminton court. Welcomed back by the place as I get to play again.
2. Tell us who is you favorite non-family member to hang out with?
- as of these days, it's the Tropang Utot - my office friends.
3. What was the last thing that happened to anger you?
- just lately when there was power interruption, because my PC shut down.
4. What was the last thing that you saw that was shocking to see?
- my friend's comment about a thing.
5. What is your favorite thing to do on Saturday besides Saturday 9?
-playing with my kiddo.
6. Have you had your summer vacation yet? If yes tell us about it.
-yes. I had it with my office mates in resort where we had so much funny bonding moments.
7. Pick out one of your cousins and tell us about them.
-My Kuya Hajie, he was the sweetest cousin I have. We are sometimes mistaken to be lovers by those people who do not actually know us, as he was so sweet and caring.
8. Do you have any special plans for next week?
- Practice volleyball and badminton for our upcoming company sports fest.
9. At what age will you consider yourself old and why?
- I guess reaching the age of 60 as that's when the senior citizen thing begins.
Happy Saturday! It's fun to be here.