Saturday, March 12, 2011
Saturday 9: St. Patrick's Day
Welcome to Saturday: 9. What we've committed to our readers is that we will post 9 questions every Saturday. Sometimes the post will have a theme, and at other times the questions will be totally unrelated. Those weeks we do "random questions," so-to-speak. We encourage you to visit other participants posts and leave a comment. Because we don't have any rules, it is your choice. We hate rules. We love memes, however, and here is today's meme!
1. St. Patrick's Day is March 17th (Thursday). Do you celebrate and wear green? Drink Green Beer? Ignore it?
I would love to be one and wear green.
2. If a leprechaun told you that you could have any amount of money from his pot of gold but it had to be a specified amount for a specified item, how much would you ask for and what would it be for?
$25000 for my dream car.
3. One of the symbols of St. Patrick's Day is the leprechaun. Name a celebrity that you think would look good as a leprechaun. Name a celebrity that would look ridiculous as a leprechaun. Is there any one celebrity that would make a really scary leprechaun?
4. For a prize of $1,000,000,000 you are challenged to make yourself a costume for a St. Patricks Day party. The ONLY rules are that you aren't allow to use clothing and it has to be green. Using anything other than clothing, describe your costume to us using ANYTHING else in the house.
It'll be made up of diapers (washed).
5. What day of the week is your busiest? Tell us about your schedule.
Monday is the busiest for me as it is the start of my workweek where a lot of things must be planned and done for the week.
6. No matter what's going on in your life, what always makes you smile?
Being in Love.
7. Of all the clothes you own, what do you feel most comfortable wearing, and why?
8. On what television show—either past or present—would you like to make to make a guest appearance, and what role would you play?
Wiling Willie, as a game player...
9. What else is on your mind? Go ahead and rant.
I'm thinking if I would go with my friends for a night swimming later. I'd like to rest but I also want to be with them and have fun.