Tuesday, August 23, 2011

Alarming Notice

I almost got hysterical, as over acting as it is as I thought that my domain blogs have been hacked. When I browse at my sites a window pop-up saying that my account has been suspended and I need to contact billing or support department immediately on that.

I was so surprised as I don't remember myself not paying for any blog accounts may it be on the domain provider or even as to hosting. I just paid them recently and those are good for one year already. I asked people and even tried to contact my host but when I tried to visit the hosting site I've found out that even the hosting server is down and concluded that maybe that's the reason why.

I just hope that everything will be settled soon as I cannot afford losing my sites. They have become an important part of my life.




No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails