Thursday, August 25, 2011

Polaroid T1232


I have long been dreaming to own a digital camera and I was so happy to have found a good deal in the internet yesterday.

However, the sad part is I don't possess a credit card to purchase the thing. I have asked my friend to buy it for me but she said she'll try. I hope it will not run out of stock until I have got one. It will be a nice gift for myself for my upcoming birthday.

Below are the highlights of the item as copied from the on line store:

Highlights

Super-compact and pocketable size
High resolution 12 megapixel camera
3x optical zoom / 5x digital zoom
Also shoots VGA (640x480) or QVGA (320x240) definition video
Built-in 32mb memory plus expandable with SD or SDHC cards
See full specification here.
FREE DELIVERY NATIONWIDE!
6 month service warranty!





No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails