Monday, July 5, 2010

Do Not Connect to Outdoor Antenna When Lightning!


This is exactly what is written at the back of WIMAX CPE. So right now, I am writing this off line as I have unplugged the wire connecting to the outdoor antenna. I’m afraid something might happen if I did not follow this safety precaution.  What could exactly be the main reason is something I should find out later.
It’s really raining so hard right now. Thunder and lightning strike simultaneously. And since Coi has brontophobia and keraunophobia (fear of thunder and lightning respectively) he had no choice but to go to sleep with his face covered by his little pillow.
There was a series of power interruption as well which made me stop as my desktop was affected and went power off. For a few minutes, I just played “hangman” with my iPhone, listed down my blog topics thru its note features till I finally decided to get back to my PC.
Getting back I still cannot connect through the internet although I have already encountered the slow connectivity even prior to raining. I still don’t know what seems to be the problem, all I know is that I want to write about anything until my eyes get weary so I could go sleep already.


1 comment:

Anne said...

Obviously, I am now connected as I was able to upload this piece already...

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails