Sunday, July 18, 2010

I Want Opps

photo from the internet

I want Opps!!!

I have been actively blogging for 2 months or so. I have written some posts already. I have signed up for some advertisers sites and even got approved but until now I have not gotten any offer. I have also put my bid to some and I still I have not won any. I even bought a domain for my main site.

I do not know what is wrong with my sites. Am I lacking widgets and all? Are my sites to young to be discovered? Are my articles posting non-sense thoughts?

I must admit I have not yet earned a lot of traffic as others have, I may not have encouraged yet some blogger to follow me, but I know I can promote products well and I can even post my articles in my social netwoking site where I have already established my social connections.

I just feel frustrated about it as I have known some blogger who got offers in their first to weeks of joining or signing up.

Hope I can get my own opps next time. I have written a lot of commissioned articles already but of course I would love to have something I can post my own site and something I can claim and call mine. :(



1 comment:

nuts said...

keep updating blog.
i need more opps too..:P

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails