Saturday, July 17, 2010

Identity Hackers

I do not understand why there are people who got nothing better to do that they imitate or hack other people's identity to deceive others. Why am I telling you this? I am one of those twitter fanatics. I love to follow few of radio DJs, celebrities, friends with twitter accounts, music icons etc.

Lately, when I was really surprised about the boom of John Lloyd-Shaina relationship, I decided to look for John Lloyd's twitter account to follow his personal updates. That was when I got confused seeing a lot of John Lloyd Cruz accounts with diffrent pictures showing John Lloyd's faces. 


Now I don't know if I was able to link with the genuine Lloydie.If it is really him who made all these accounts, well, I wonder how he manages them all. On the other hand, if somebody tries to imitate Lloydie's personality through this, I also wonder what his objective in betraying other people. It is not funny anyways.

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails